Sorry for being so not here, I swear I had a good reason.

So, what makes a blogger go sort of MIA for a couple of months?

Not sure?  Give me your best guess. I’ll even give you a few more hints.

I’ve felt pukey and miserable most days.

I sleep all the time.

I can’t take any good drugs to make me feel any better despite feeling miserable.

I haven’t felt good enough to work out.

I’ve limited my coffee intake.

I’ve had to buy a whole new wardrobe.

I’m scheduling to post this after I get to see my mom in person.

So, what do you think is up? I’ll fill you in when I get back from Boulder and solo flying with a three year old who is now in possession of her very own luggage.

This entry was posted in Family. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

21 Comments

1. Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

It’s always fun to travel by yourself with TWO little ones, isn’t it? ;) (Sure hoping my guess is right or my comment will sound dumb.) Anyway, methinks you’re another example of why I should not drink the water from the “Minnesota moms who blog” well.

Have a great trip!
    Robin recently posted..Date Night Preparations- Then and Now

2. Posted December 10, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

:) Blessings!
    Casey recently posted..Why We Are Reading “And Tango Makes Three”

3. Posted December 10, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Congrats! I’ve been absent, too, but my reasons aren’t near as fabulous as yours!
    Heather recently posted..Ready-to-wear

4. Posted December 10, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

*squee*!
    PikaPikaChick recently posted..And there was that

5. Posted December 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

Congratulations!
    Fiona Picklebottom recently posted..Well- hello

6. Posted December 10, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you! :)

7. Posted December 10, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

ACK!
    Sooo soooo soooo excited for you!
    What a GREAT holiday gift huh?

Congrats!!
    darcie recently posted..Pony Express

8. Jennifer
    Posted December 10, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

Congrats! Better grab a few extra “air sickness” bags!

9. Posted December 10, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

As a recent follower of yours on twitter, I don’t really know you that well. Or at all. So, I’m going to guess…
    1. either you’re pregnant
    2. you’ve grown an ungainly watermelon-sized tumor in your belly
    3. or you’ve had a sex change.
    Final answer: pregnant
    Can’t wait till you get back from Boulder so I know for sure.
    barbara recently posted..Its not you- its me

10. Posted December 10, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

OMG! Excited for you! Congrats!

11. Posted December 10, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

Oh, wow! Yay for you and your FAMILY! :)
    Ms. Huis Herself recently posted..WW – Pint-Size Pine Trees

12. Posted December 10, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Permalink

Congrats!

13. Posted December 10, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

Squee! I had a hunch and am delighted for you!! Congrats and I can’t wait to hear more details.

14. Posted December 11, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

Congratulations!!!

15. Pusher
    Posted December 11, 2010 at 11:32 pm | Permalink

Congratulations!

16. Posted December 12, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

OMG! Congratulations! When is your due date? Can’t wait to hear more. And, you’re absolutely justified in not blogging for a while. I’m in the same boat. :)
    Zahra recently posted..What a Difference a Year Makes

17. Posted December 12, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

congrats :-)
    MommyNamedApril recently posted..A Little Bit of Bipolar Weather Up In Here

18. Posted December 13, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Yeah! Congrats…so happy for you : )
    Monika recently posted..Season of Gratitude

19. Posted December 20, 2010 at 3:08 am | Permalink

Well, of course I know, and I’m so VERY happy for you!
    Christina recently posted..Dear Santa

20. Posted December 21, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

woo hoo! congratulations!!!!

21. Posted December 22, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

Congratulations!! I too have not posted in far, far too long. A colicky 3 month old will do that to you. Best of luck!
    Tikki recently posted..Hair Love- from Sesame Street